Student Government: Senate Staff for Laura Elizalde
Name: Laura Elizalde
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: No
Hours per Week: 3-- hours per week
Start Date: April 20, 2020
End Date: March 12, 2021
Job Number: 0008-3705-2020
Last Date to Apply: April 10, 2020
To aid the student body and advocate on behalf of our diverse communities through the tasks set forth by Laura Elizalde and her platform.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Assist in drafting legislation
- Attend weekly meetings
- Engage in community outreach (minimum of one hour per week)
- Assume day-to-day responsibilities for projects and tasks
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient writing skills
- Flexible hours
- Ability to advocate for different communities
- Please list any previous experience as it pertains to this position.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.