Student Government: Staff For Senator Shreya Deshpande
Name: Shreya Deshpande
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Varies between approx. 2-3 hrs/wk depending on individual circumstances.
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: June 30, 2020
Job Number: 0008-3718-2020
Last Date to Apply: April 13, 2020
Senator Shreya Deshpande is working towards three primary platforms; improving mental health access on campus, working with housing organizations to improve housing resource accessibility for students, and ensuring longevity of ASUCD. They are looking for a dedicated team of staffers that will be made aware of the operational processes within ASUCD, and that are looking to be involved in ASUCD in the future.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Available to attend commission meetings
- Available for staff meetings
- Communicating platform goals to constituents
- Open communication
- Interest in general ASUCD operations
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to the position.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.