Student Government: Committee on Committees Chair
Name: Yasmeen Qursha
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Varies between approx. 6-12 hrs/wk depending on individual circumstances.
Start Date: Sept. 23, 2020
End Date: June 11, 2021
Job Number: 0008-3737-2020
Last Date to Apply: April 17, 2020
To oversee Academic Senate Student Representatives and manage communication with Academic Senate leadership.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
To delegate responsibilities to student representatives and remain responsible on Administrative Advisory Committees.
- Preferred experience with formal leadership in ASUCD
- Public speaking and delegating
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to the position.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.