Unitrans: Ad Sales Representative
Name: Natalie Guttierez
You can visit the Unitrans website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Varies between approx. 5-10 hrs/wk depending on individual circumstances.
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: Indefinite
Job Number: 0009-3739-2020
Last Date to Apply: April 30, 2020
Unitrans Ad Sales Representative is responsible for all aspects of ad sales for the bus fleet.
The successful candidate may hold this position through expected graduation date based on satisfactory performance in the position.
Unitrans is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
A. Customer outreach and communication.
B. Schedule office hours (at least 1 per day) to receive and return calls.
C. Placement of signs on outside of double-deck buses and inside of single-deck buses.
D. Some weekend work may be required.
E. Maintenance of customer contracts.
F. Work with Unitrans Assistant General Manager to complete customer billing through ASUCD Business Office.
No experience is required, but good customer service skills and an ability to work with many types of people is a must. Limited Word and Excel knowledge is required.
- Develop customer service and interpersonal skills and gain experience talking to many different kinds of people
- Work in a friendly comfortable environment
- Hours are flexible
- Become a part of the Unitrans family and make friends for life
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to the position.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.