Student Government: Aggie Public Arts Committee Member
Name: Rachel Du
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 3 hrs/wk
Start Date: Dec. 20, 2013
End Date: June 30, 2014
Job Number: 0008-0376-2013
Last Date to Apply: Dec. 12, 2013
- Facilitate Commission Public Art projects on campus
- Promote UC Davis art community visibility
- Manage existing and new galleries on campus
- Create new creative outlets for student artists
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend mandatory weekly one hour meeting
- Actively contribute to committee discussion organization
- Passion for art and art administration
- Art experience preferred but not required
- Ability to independently carry out committee projects
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.