Aggie Reuse Store: Marketing Volunteer
Name: Melis Diken
You can visit the Aggie Reuse Store website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Approx. 4 hours per week depending on individual circumstances.
Start Date: Sept. 28, 2020
End Date: June 10, 2021
Job Number: 0028-3763-2020
Last Date to Apply: June 30, 2020
Assist in maintaining the Aggie Reuse Store's presence on campus through various marketing strategies such as project management, event planning, and outreach. Opportunity to assist in marketing through graphic design and visual communication, data, and/or research analysis.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend a 1-hour weekly team meetings
- Work in a teams to create and spearhead small and/or large scale marketing projects to promote the unit to the campus and the community
- Graphic Design Committee(optional): Create digital banners and other marketing materials to promote the unit
- Ability to multi-task and take initiative
- Hardworking and dedicated outlook
- Friendly and personable
- Strong communication and Interpersonal skills
- Self-Starter, Creative
- Interest in Marketing and Outreach, Sales, or Graphic Design
- (not required) Proficient in Graphic Design programs (Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Please list any previous experience as it pertains to the position.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.