Student Government: Renovations and Construction Committee - Members & Alternates
Name: Naftali Moed
Payrate Stipend: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Varies - (>5 hrs/wk)
Start Date: Oct. 3, 2014
End Date: June 15, 2015
Job Number: 0008-0377-2014
Last Date to Apply: May 29, 2014
Increase student involvement and awareness of major decisions occuring on the UC Davis campus relating to renovations and construction.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Participate in one specific project Advisory Committee (PAC)
- Attend all meetings related to their PAC
- Report back to RACC at regular committee meetings which shall occur on a bi-weekly basis during the academic year
- Good communication skills
- Interest in design a plus
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.