Student Government: Renovations and Construction Committee - Chair
Name: Naftali Moed
Payrate Stipend: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Varies - (>20 hrs/wk)
Start Date: Oct. 3, 2014
End Date: Oct. 3, 2015
Job Number: 0008-0378-2014
Last Date to Apply: May 29, 2014
The objective of the Renovations and Construction Committee (RACC) is to increase student involvement in renovations and construction on campus.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Oversee committee members
- Attend meetings of at least one Project Advisory Committee (PAC)
- Act as liaison between RACC and UCD Design & Construction Management
- Organize quarterly town hall meetings
- Good communication skills
- Leadership skills
- Interest in design a plus
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.