Aggie Reuse Store: Social Media Volunteer
Name: Alexis Grana
You can visit the Aggie Reuse Store website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Varies between approx. 3-5 hrs/wk depending on individual circumstances.
Start Date: Sept. 20, 2020
End Date: Dec. 20, 2020
Job Number: 0028-3780-2020
Last Date to Apply: June 30, 2020
Assist in the maintaining and growth of our store’s social media presence on Instagram and Facebook. Opportunity to assist in marketing through graphic design and visual communication.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend a 1-hour weekly team meeting
- Work individually and in teams to create and post content promoting the store, sales and relevent news.
- Ability to work individually and in teams
- Good writing skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Interest in social media and marketing
- Social Media work background preferred (Not required)
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to the position.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.