Aggie Reuse Store: Graphic Design Volunteer
Name: Megan Tom
You can visit the Aggie Reuse Store website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Approx. 4 hrs/week depending on individual circumstances
Start Date: Sept. 28, 2020
End Date: June 10, 2021
Job Number: 0028-3782-2020
Last Date to Apply: June 30, 2020
To create graphics for promotions, events, and announcements for the Aggie Reuse Store.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Create digital banners and other marketing materials as needed for different teams of the store
- Attend a 1 hour weekly meeting
- After Effects (strongly encouraged)
- Strong time management skills
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to the position.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.