Entertainment Council: Graphic Designer
Name: Kimya Khayat
You can visit the Entertainment Council website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Approx. 5 hours per week depending on individual circumstances.
Start Date: Sept. 1, 2020
End Date: June 15, 2021
Job Number: 0002-3783-2020
Last Date to Apply: May 24, 2020
To establish a visual tone for Entertainment Council that will effectively communicate to target audiences.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Create graphics for Entertainment Council
- Collaborate with Promotions Director to create an artistic vision for Entertainment Council
- Collaborate with Creative Media to create marketing materials for events
- Skilled in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and other related platforms
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to the position.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.