Student Government: Business and Finance Commission Chair
Name: Zach Griffiths
Payrate: $49/wk (pending budget approval)
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: No
Hours per Week: 10-15 hrs/week
Start Date: June 5, 2014
End Date: June 10, 2015
Job Number: 0008-0379-2014
Last Date to Apply: May 22, 2014
To hire a chair person of the ASUCD Business and Finance Commission which is responsible for advising the ASUCD Senate on matters dealing with the fiscal concerns of ASUCD, recommending actions on financial allocations of funds, and disseminating information concerning the tasks of the Commission.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
As Chair you must:
- Submit written quarterly reports detailing the projects and actions of the Commission during the past quarter to the ASUCD Pro-Tem.
- Attend all regularly scheduled meetings of ASUCD to speak on all matters and legislation needed for their commission.
- Hold office hours.
- Oversee and guide the ASUCD Business and Finance Commission through audits and all meetings.
No previous experience required. Managerial Economics or Economics majors are a plus.
Previous experience within ASUCD is a plus.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.