Student Government: Intern for Senator Kabir Kapur
Name: Kabir Kapur
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: n/a
Resume Required: No
Hours per Week: 2-4 hours/week
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: Feb. 21, 2013
Job Number: 0008-0382-2012
Last Date to Apply: Oct. 5, 2012
- To assist with Senate projects such as voter registration and to learn more about ASUCD
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend weekly meetings
- Learn how to write ASUCD legislation
- Interested in getting involved in ASUCD
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.