Student Government: Vice Student Advocate
Name: Ashley Lo
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Varies between approx. 5-10 hrs/wk depending on individual circumstances.
Start Date: Aug. 1, 2020
End Date: June 12, 2021
Job Number: 0008-3836-2020
Last Date to Apply: July 6, 2020
Serve in the Student Advocate's Office, which assists and represents undergraduate students and
campus organizations with matters such as academic or behavioral misconduct allegations, grievances,
or other basic needs issues.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend meetings with and on behalf of the Student Advocate's Office
- Assist in advising and representing students
- Support Chief of Staff
- Complete additional duties on behalf of the position
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- Ability to convey messages effectively while remaining sensitive to others
- Work well in a team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to the position.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.