Picnic Day: Graphics Designer
Name: Caitlyn Liu
You can visit the Picnic Day website to learn more about them.
Payrate: $960 one-time stipend (pending budget approval - refer to budget for weeks paid)
Payrate Stipend: Yes
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 10-15 hours/week. Hours may vary per week depending on individual circumstances. Hours beyond specified commitment are considered additional volunteer experience.
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: May 21, 2021
Job Number: 0004-3898-2020
Last Date to Apply: Aug. 28, 2020
Design all visual and graphic deliverables for Picnic Day, including the logo, posters, merchandise, letterhead, schedule of events, Facebook banner, flyers, and other graphic material requested by Picnic Day directors.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Design all official Picnic Day graphics
- Prepare and publish Schedule of Events
- Hire Assistant Directors, hold weekly office hours, attend weekly board meetings and 1x1s, and prepare end of year board report.
*IMPORTANT* If an interview is offered you’ll be asked to email a portfolio to email@example.com
- Creative, innovative, and design-oriented
- Experience with graphic design software
- Communication, time management, and organizational skills as well as punctual, responsible, and respectful
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
- Choose one past experience and describe how it will help you be successful in this position. (250 words max)
- What do you hope to accomplish as Graphics Director? (250 words max)
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to the position.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.