Pantry: Pantry Volunteer
Name: Ryan Choi
You can visit the Pantry website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: No
Hours per Week: Varies between approx. 1-9 hrs/wk depending on individual circumstances.
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: June 30, 2021
Job Number: 0025-3928-2020
Last Date to Apply: Dec. 8, 2020
In coordination with Pantry Coordinators, volunteers will support operations of onsite food distribution programs throughout COVID-19.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Sort, move, and process donations from various sources and partners
- Help enforce Pantry COVID-19 guidelines amongst the team and partners
- Setup and take down onsite food distribution events
- Prepare inventory and items for onsite food distribution
- Help maintain overall cleanliness of workplace in food storage areas
- Passion for supporting campus food security efforts
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs and awkward shaped objects
- Display a positive attitude with patrons and other volunteers
- Strong teamwork skills and consistent reliability
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.