Student Government: Intern for Senator Patrick Sheehan
Name: Amy Martin
Payrate: volunteer/ intern
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: NO
Resume Required: No
Hours per Week: 1-5 hrs/week
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: June 15, 2012
Job Number: 0008-0393-2012
Last Date to Apply: March 15, 2012
To assist with projects and become familiar with ASUCD!
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend weekly staff meeting
- Attend commission, Senate, and other meetings on ad hoc basis
- Read the ASUCD Bylaw and Constitution
- Assist and develop projects with Patrick and his staff
- Passionate about UC Davis
- Interested in learning about ASUCD
- Must love bikes
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.