Pantry: Pantry Coordinator- Operations
Name: Ryan Choi
You can visit the Pantry website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Varies between approx. 3-7 hrs/wk depending on individual circumstances.
Start Date: Oct. 19, 2020
End Date: Jan. 4, 2021
Job Number: 0025-3951-2020
Last Date to Apply: Oct. 14, 2020
To assist the Operations team in promoting food security and nutrition education efforts via Pantry program evaluation. We are looking for team members who can work onsite at the Pantry.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Assist with patron check-in and line management during onsite distribution.
- Help Program Evaluators keep track of delivery weights, inventory selection, and program usage.
- Help manage donation database.
- Record volunteer attendance.
- Passion for supporting campus food security efforts.
- Display friendly and welcoming disposition to patrons and volunteers.
- Organized, flexible, and reliable. • Familiar with Google Suite (Spreadsheet, Drive, etc.)
- Collaborative and good communication skills.
- Possess a positive attitude and passionate about volunteer work, specifically in food equity and security.
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to the position.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.