Pantry: Pantry Coordinator- Distributions
Name: Ryan Choi
You can visit the Pantry website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Varies between approx. 3-7 hrs/wk depending on individual circumstances.
Start Date: Oct. 19, 2020
End Date: Jan. 4, 2021
Job Number: 0025-3952-2020
Last Date to Apply: Oct. 14, 2020
To assist the Program Managers in coordinating, operating, and preparing the Pantry’s food distribution programs. We are looking for team members who can work onsite at the Pantry.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Assist with patron check-in and line management during onsite distribution.
- Sort and help manage inventory.
- Help manage and train volunteers onsite.
- Brainstorm ways to improve Build-A-Bag Program and future programs.
- Passion for supporting campus food security efforts.
- Display friendly and welcoming disposition to patrons and volunteers.
- Detail-oriented, consistent reliability, and strong teamwork skills.
- Patience and willingness to explore multiple solutions when obstacles arise.
- Knowledge of COVID-19 guidelines in Yolo County.
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to the position.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.