Picnic Day: Exhibits Director
Name: Caitlyn Liu
You can visit the Picnic Day website to learn more about them.
Payrate: Volunteer w/One-Time Stipend of $960.00(pending budget approval (pending budget approval - refer to budget for weeks paid)
Payrate Stipend: Yes
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Varies between approx. 10-15 hrs/wk depending on individual circumstances. Hours beyond specified hours per week are considered volunteer educational experience.
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: May 21, 2021
Job Number: 0004-3956-2020
Last Date to Apply: Oct. 23, 2020
Creates and organizes entry forms for all departments on campus to schedule their events on Picnic Day.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Create application and approval process as well as oversee logistics for campus departments
- Recruit campus departments to apply and ensure exhibits comply with Picnic Day and campus policies
- Hire Assistant Directors, hold weekly office hours, attend weekly board meetings and 1x1s, and prepare end of year board report.
- Communication, time management, and organizational skills
- Comfortable communicating with university faculty
- Dependable, responsible, detail-oriented, and respectful
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
- What do you hope to accomplish as Exhibits Director?
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to the position.
- Choose one past experience and describe how it will help you be successful in this position.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.