Student Government: Elections Committee Member
Name: Karolina Rodriguez
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Varies between approx. 5-7 hrs/wk depending on individual circumstances.
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: Indefinite
Job Number: 0008-3971-2020
Last Date to Apply: Dec. 11, 2020
To assist with running quarterly ASUCD elections consistent with Chapter 4 of the bylaws.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
● Collaborate with the Elections Committee Chair and other Committee members to organize and carry out elections.
● Outreach to students, student organizations, etc to provide information regarding elections.
● Assist the chair as needed.
● Assist in the restructuring and reorganization of the Committee.
● Knowledge of Student Government Operations.
● Ability to make impartial decisions.
● Strong communication skills and time management.
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to the position.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.