Student Government: Library Committee Member
Name: Brittany Mason
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Hours may vary between approx. 2-5 hours per week depending on individual circumstances.
Start Date: Nov. 16, 2020
End Date: June 10, 2021
Job Number: 0008-3973-2020
Last Date to Apply: Nov. 9, 2020
The Library Commitee Member focuses on including students' decisions, concerns, and questions into the library remodel process. The committee brings student voices to the librarian in order to ensure the library is accessible to all.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend bi-weekly meetings
- Attend online events
- Express interest in library remodel
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to the position.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.