Student Government: Senate Staff for Annoushqa Bobde
Name: Annoushqa Bobde
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Varies between approx. 3-5 hrs/wk depending on individual circumstances.
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: June 8, 2021
Job Number: 0008-3977-2020
Last Date to Apply: Nov. 25, 2020
The Senate Staff will aid Annoushqa Bobde in completing her platform. Staff members will work alongside her to ensure the progress of projects and the implementation of initiatives on campus. Furthermore, they will advocate for different communities, work on legislation, attend necessary meetings and learn more about ASUCD.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
• Attend weekly staff meetings (all meetings will be held virtually until further notice)
• Help draft new legislation and work on getting it passed
• Engage in community outreach by attending certain committee, commission, and club meetings
• Be an active voice on campus
• Passionate about being a student leader on campus
• Strong work ethic
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to the position.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.