Student Government: Internal Affairs Commission Members and Alternates
Name: Julian Garcia
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Approximately 1-3 hours per week depending on individual circumstances.
Start Date: Dec. 7, 2020
End Date: June 3, 2021
Job Number: 0008-3988-2020
Last Date to Apply: Nov. 27, 2020
Voting members and alternates of the Internal Affairs Commission investigate and recommend improvements in ASUCD internal operations and structure.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Investigate and recommend changes to the ASUCD Constitution
- Investigate and recommend changes to the ASUCD Bylaws
- Disseminate Long-Range Plans of ASUCD
- Advise or draft changes to existing legislation of ASUCD
- Willingness to learn
- Responsible and organized
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.