Housing Advising for Undergraduate Students: Communications Director
Name: Citlali Plaza
You can visit the Housing Advising for Undergraduate Students website to learn more about them.
Payrate: Volunteer w/ Bi-weekly Stipend with $75/week (pending budget approval - refer to budget for weeks paid)
Payrate Stipend: Yes
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Varies between approximately 5-6 hours per week depending on individual circumstances. Hours beyond specified commitment are considered additional volunteer experience.
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: June 10, 2021
Job Number: 0032-3989-2020
Last Date to Apply: Nov. 25, 2020
To assist in managing the operations of the HAUS Unit.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Execute a marketing plan for Housing Day 2021
- Attend weekly/bi-weekly staff meetings via Zoom
- Meet with various housing-related task forces within ASUCD
- In consultation with Creative Media for all Graphic design, including creating posters, flyers, social media content/management, and video graphics
- Other tasks requested by ASUCD Unit Director
- Creativity and flexibility; ability to contribute to a variety of projects being carried out by a diverse group of staffers.
- Intermediate-Advanced graphic design experience
- Strong task ethic and a passion for affordable housing advocacy on behalf of UC Davis students
- Ability to complete tasks independently yet stay connected with HAUS Unit Director and staff
- Experience with project management and event planning preferred
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.