Housing Advising for Undergraduate Students: Outreach Director
Name: Citlali Plaza
You can visit the Housing Advising for Undergraduate Students website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Hours vary approximately 5-7 hours per week depending on individual circumstances.
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: June 10, 2021
Job Number: 0032-3990-2020
Last Date to Apply: Nov. 25, 2020
To assist in the operations of the HAUS Unit.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Act as liaison between property managers and HAUS/ASUCD via Zoom, phone call, emails
- Assist with planning Housing Day 2021
- Attend weekly/bi-weekly meetings via Zoom
- Meet with various housing-related task forces within ASUCD to help expand HAUS's role in Housing Advocacy and Advising
- Propose any relevant project ideas
- Other tasks requested by ASUCD Unit Director
- Creativity and flexibility; ability to contribute to a variety of projects being carried out by a diverse group of volunteers
- Strong task ethic and a passion for affordable housing advocacy on behalf of UC Davis students
- Ability to complete tasks independently yet stay connected with HAUS Unit Director and staff.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.