Executive Office: Cultural Humility Project Staffer
Name: Kyle Krueger
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 3-5 hrs/week
Start Date: Dec. 1, 2020
End Date: June 15, 2021
Job Number: 0035-3993-2020
Last Date to Apply: Nov. 30, 2020
Coordinate and pursue projects aimed at increasing cultural humility of students, faculty, and staff at UC Davis.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Meet with the Diversity and Inclusion task force on a weekly basis.
- Propose any relevant project ideas to the task force.
- Work with the campus office of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion to publicize events and trainings on cultural humility and racial justice to the campus community.
- Maintain working relationships with student resource centers to promote and support their work on campus.
- Passion for diversity, equity, and inclusion on campus.
- An understanding of cultural humility and an ability to work effectively with diverse groups of people.
- Graphic design experience is welcome, but not required.
Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.