Executive Office: Disability Rights Advocacy Committee Chair
Name: Kyle Krueger
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 3-5 hrs/week
Start Date: Dec. 1, 2020
End Date: June 15, 2021
Job Number: 0035-3994-2020
Last Date to Apply: Nov. 30, 2020
Lead the Disability Rights Advocacy Committee (DRAC) and serve as the ASUCD liaison to the Student Disability Center.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Hire DRAC members immediately.
- Convene weekly DRAC meetings to plan and execute projects to serve the disabled community on campus.
- Maintain a working relationship with and provide recommendations to the Student Disability Center (SDC).
- Strong organizational, communication, and time management skills
- Passion for disabilities rights advocacy
- Previous experience in ASUCD is not required; applicants of a variety of backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.