Student Government: Interns for Senator Mariah K. Watson
Name: Mariah Watson
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: No
Hours per Week: Varies
Start Date: Jan. 13, 2014
End Date: Dec. 4, 2014
Job Number: 0008-0400-2013
Last Date to Apply: Jan. 9, 2014
Learn more about student government as well as network outside of ASUCD by actively working with Senator Watson.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Assist Senator Watson with special projects
- Help foster and maintain communication between undergraduate students and Senator Watson
- Attend meetings (commission, Senate, or/and administration)
- Dedication to improving life for all students
- Effective communication skills
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.