Student Government: Senate Recorder
Name: Emily Barneond
Payrate: Volunteer w/Bi-Weekly Stipend of $50.00 (pending budget approval - refer to budget for weeks paid)
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Approximately 4-5 hours per week. Hours beyond specified commitment are considered additional volunteer experience.
Start Date: Jan. 4, 2021
End Date: June 4, 2021
Job Number: 0008-4001-2020
Last Date to Apply: Dec. 15, 2020
The ASUCD Senate Recorder serves as an administrative assistant of the senate table and aids in the creation and archiving of senate meeting minutes.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Available on Thursday evenings of academic weeks beginning at 6:10pm
- Maintains a track record of attendance at ASUCD Senate Meetings
- Provides a clean verbatim transcript of meeting minutes during certain agenda items. Otherwise, paraphrases the discussion of the senate table.
- Coordinates with the Student Government Administrative Office in making meeting minutes publicly available.
- Strong written communication skills
- Strong familiarity with Google Drive/Google Documents
- Strong time management skills
- Consistent reliability & responsiveness
- Commitment to serve the Davis community
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to the position.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.