Picnic Day: Technical Assistant Director
Name: Matthew Boentoro
You can visit the Picnic Day website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Varies between approx. 4-10 hrs/wk depending on individual circumstances
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: April 23, 2021
Job Number: 0004-4007-2020
Last Date to Apply: Jan. 8, 2021
To collaborate with the Technical director, and Creative Media, in all things related to the Picnic Day website, ensuring virtual Picnic Day goes smoothly, and serving as a member of the board.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- In consultation with ASUCD Creative Media update and maintain Picnic Day website to maintain the Picnic Day website
- Organize and manage any sound systems or technical requirements for virtual Picnic Day
- Collaborate with other Assistant Directors and Directors
- Attend weekly board meeting 6:10-7:30PM on wednesday nights
- Effective communicator
- Experience working with WordPress, Zoom, and other related technologies is a plus but not required
- Willing to learn new skills
- Good time management and organization skills
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list previous experience aas it pertains to the position.
- Choose one past experience and describe how it will help you be successful in this position.
- What does teamwork mean to you?
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.