Pantry: Pantry Volunteer
Name: Lisl Chew
You can visit the Pantry website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: No
Hours per Week: Approximately 2-4 hours per week, depending on individual circumstances.
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: Indefinite
Job Number: 0025-4010-2020
Last Date to Apply: June 14, 2021
In coordination with Pantry staff, Volunteers will support operations of onsite food distribution programs throughout COVID-19.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Sort, move, and process donations from various sources and partners.
- Help enforce Pantry COVID-19 guidelines amongst the team and partners.
- Setup and take down onsite food distribution events.
- Prepare inventory and items for onsite food distribution.
- Help maintain overall cleanliness of workplace in food storage areas.
- Passion for supporting campus food security efforts.
- Must be able to lift heavy and awkward shaped objects.
- Display a positive attitude with patrons and other volunteers.
- Strong teamwork skills and consistent reliability.
- Required: attend team virtual training session prior to first day of volunteering in Spring Break and/or Spring Quarter 2021.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.