Student Government: Student Health and Wellness Committee Members
Name: Ed Chinedum Muo
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 2-4 hrs/week
Start Date: Jan. 13, 2014
End Date: June 30, 2014
Job Number: 0008-0402-2013
Last Date to Apply: Jan. 8, 2014
The Student Health and Wellness Committee (SHAWC) is committed to the improvement of, and making recommendations for, campus student health. Members are involved in creating and orchestrating health and wellness related activities and events, making recommmendations to student health and wellness, and working collaboratively with all departments of student health on campus
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- creation of health and wellness centered events
- representation of ASUCD in health and wellness department meetings
- spreading awareness of the many areas of campus health and wellness
- able to attend weekly meetings - Tuesdays at 6:30 pm
- knowledge of campus health
- committed to improvement of student life
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.