Student Government: Entrepreneurship Fund - Director of Marketing
Name: Robert Hsu
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: apx 5 hrs/wk
Start Date: Sept. 22, 2014
End Date: June 11, 2015
Job Number: 0008-0403-2014
Last Date to Apply: May 8, 2014
The Director of
Marketing will work with the Director of Public Relations to develop and
maintain a professional image of the Entrepreneurship Fund and expand awareness
of the program’s existence. Furthermore, the Director of Marketing will
work with aspiring student entrepreneurs to assist with marketing materials and
branding their organizations.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Listening to student entrepreneurs’ organization descriptions and helping to develop branding, messaging, and marketing materials
- Assisting with marketing the Entrepreneurship Fund’s events, opportunities, and grant cycles
- Being an active member of the team and contributing ideas
- Dependable and
- Desire to help aspiring student entrepreneurs
- Interest in entrepreneurship and creating positive social impact
- Strong independent initiative
- Previous experience in marketing and design preferable. If not, then willing to learn quickly
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.