Student Government: Transfer and Re-Entry Task Force Member
Name: Ashley Lo
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Approximately 2-5 hours per week depending on individual circumstances.
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: June 15, 2021
Job Number: 0008-4033-2021
Last Date to Apply: Jan. 27, 2021
The Transfer and Re-Entry Task Force will address transfer issues at UC Davis, and give a voice to transfer students in ASUCD, student organizations, and UCD administration.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend weekly task force meetings.
- Help create transfer policies to be implemented at UC Davis, and provide a voice on the transfer experience within ASUCD.
- Perform outreach to students and student organizations to understand the needs of transfer and re-entry students, especially during COVID-19.
- Work with the UCSA Transfer Representative to implement transfer policies at the UC system level.
- A passion for transfer and re-entry student inclusion and advocacy.
- An understanding of transfer and re-entry student issues on campus.
- Previous experience with ASUCD is not required; students from a variety of backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
- Transfer and re-entry students are encouraged to apply.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- UC Davis Principles of Community
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.