Student Government: Elections Committee Member
Name: Karolina Rodriguez
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Varies between approximately 5-7 hrs/wk depending on individual circumstances.
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: Indefinite
Job Number: 0008-4039-2021
Last Date to Apply: Jan. 29, 2021
To assist with running quarterly ASUCD elections consistent with Chapter 4 of the bylaws.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Collaborate with the Elections Committee Chair and other Committee members to organize and carry out elections.
- Outreach to students, student organizations, etc. to provide information regarding elections.
- Assist the chair as needed.
- Assist in the restructuring and reoganization of the Committee.
- Knowledge of Student Government Operations.
- Ability to make impartial decisions.
- Strong communication skills and time management.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.