Housing Advising for Undergraduate Students: Marketing/Communications Volunteer
Name: Citlali Plaza
You can visit the Housing Advising for Undergraduate Students website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Varies between approx. 3 hrs/wk depending on individual circumstances.
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: June 10, 2021
Job Number: 0032-4050-2021
Last Date to Apply: Feb. 1, 2021
Associates will be involved in tasks ranging from graphic design, content writing and video editing; in collaboration with Creative Media.
They will report to the Communications director and attend a weekly/biweekly check-in meeting.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Assist in developing a marketing plan.
- Assist the communications director in creating content to promote HAUS.
- Attend weekly/bi-weekly staff meetings via Zoom.
- Experience with either graphic design, content writing or video editing is preferred.
- Strong work ethic and a passion for affordable housing advocacy on behalf of UC Davis students.
- Strong time management skills.
- Comfort with virtual communication over both email and Zoom, ie with Executive Office Staffers, campus staff, property managers, and city council members.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.