Student Government: Transfer, Re-entry, and Veterans Committee (TRVC) Chair
Name: Navreet Hundal
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Varies between approx. 5-8 hrs/wk depending on individual circumstances.
Start Date: Feb. 25, 2021
End Date: June 30, 2021
Job Number: 0008-4052-2021
Last Date to Apply: Feb. 19, 2021
The purpose of the Transfer, Re-entry, and Veterans (TRVC) Committee chair is to carry out the tasks set forth for the committee, as well as fulfill the duties of chair.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Chair weekly meetings
- Make a quarterly report to the ASUCD Senate
- Act as the main contact person for on and off campus organizations
- Conduct projects and outreach to interest and support non-traditional students
- Students of the TRV community preferred
- Leadership skills
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to the position.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.