Student Government: Transfer Re-entry & Veterans Committee (TRVC) Members
Name: Navreet Hundal
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Varies between approx. 3-5 hrs/wk depending on individual circumstances.
Start Date: Feb. 25, 2021
End Date: June 30, 2021
Job Number: 0008-4054-2021
Last Date to Apply: Feb. 19, 2021
Advocate for the TRV community by participating in and brainstorming for various outreach projects that accommodate the community's diverse needs.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend weekly meetings (time TBD)
- Assist in the creation of legislation, projects, and other initiatives that are helpful to the TRV community
If selected, potential positions include: social media coordinator, legislative analyst, researcher, deputy chair, veteran outreach coordinator and re-entry outreach coordinator. Positions will be determined as needed.
- Preferably, be a member of the TRV community (although all who are interested are encouraged to apply)
- Have experience in student government, event & project planning, etc. (preferred)
- Be a hard worker with strong organizational skills
- Have strong interpersonal and written communication abilities
- Be passionate about serving the TRV community
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to the position.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.