Student Government: STEM Committee Member
Name: Navreet Hundal
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Varies between approx. 3-5 hrs/wk depending on individual circumstances.
Start Date: Feb. 25, 2021
End Date: June 30, 2021
Job Number: 0008-4055-2021
Last Date to Apply: Feb. 19, 2021
Advocate for the STEM community by participating in and brainstorming for various projects and outreach efforts that advocate for the community's diverse needs.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend weekly meetings
- Advocate for communities within STEM to promote an equitable education and opportunities
- Oversee committee projects which further the UC Davis Principles of Community and ASUCD Core Values
- Provide resources and opportunities for students interested in or involved in STEM
- Preferably, be a member of the STEM community (although all who are interested are encouraged to apply)
- Have experience in student government, event or project planning, etc. (preferred)
- Hard working with strong organizational skills
- Strong public speaking, interpersonal and written communication abilities
- Passionate about serving the STEM community.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.