Picnic Day: Graphics Assistant Director
Name: Murielle Danant-Fung
You can visit the Picnic Day website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Varies between approx. 4-10 hrs/wk depending on individual circumstances
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: April 23, 2021
Job Number: 0004-4057-2021
Last Date to Apply: Feb. 1, 2021
Collaborate with Graphics Director, team and Creative Media to design visuals for Picnic Day. Graphics include flyers, documents, t-shirt, poster, schedule of events, and other requests from Board of Directors
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Create and revise graphics that identify with UC Davis and Picnic Day
- Collaborate with Graphics Director and other Assistant Directors
- Attend weekly board meeting 6:10-7:30PM on Wednesdays nights
- Portfolio showcasing your work and design skills (please email to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to your interview)
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and inDesign
- Growth mindset and attentive to details
- Receptive to feedback and works well in teams
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to the position.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
- Choose one past experience and describe how it will help you be successful in this position.
- What does teamwork mean to you?
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.