Student Government: Business & Finance Commission Members & Alternates
Name: Joseph DeAngelo
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 2-4 hrs/week
Start Date: Jan. 5, 2016
End Date: Jan. 5, 2017
Job Number: 0008-0406-2015
Last Date to Apply: Dec. 10, 2015
The Business and Finance Commission advises the Senate on the fiscal concerns of ASUCD. The commission oversees allocations of Senate reserves and conducts quarterly unit audits. Each spring the commission participates in budget hearings and makes recommendations for annual allocations of funds.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend weekly commission meeting (Tue 7-9pm)
- Work with the commission on various projects to better the fiscal health of ASUCD units.
- Review legislation and make recommendations to the ASUCD Senate.
- Logic/reasoning skills
- Ability to make difficult decisions
- Interest in accounting, finance, or business preferred
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.