Student Government: Entrepreneurship Fund - Chair
Name: Robert Hsu
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: n/a
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 10 hrs/week
Start Date: Sept. 22, 2014
End Date: June 11, 2015
Job Number: 0008-0409-2014
Last Date to Apply: May 8, 2014
To lead and grow the Entrepreneurship Fund and execute on our mission statement.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Create vision for E-Fund
- Represent E-Fund at related events
- Lead team and ensure our commitments are carried out
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Great organizational skills
- Knowledge of E-Fund operations
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.