Picnic Day: Exhibits Assistant Director
Name: Erxue (Erin) Wang
You can visit the Picnic Day website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Approximately 4-10 hours per week depending on individual circumstances.
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: April 23, 2021
Job Number: 0004-4093-2021
Last Date to Apply: March 5, 2021
To work with the Exhibits Director to plan spectacular exhibits, attractions, and shows for Picnic Day.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Recruit and organize Picnic Day Exhibits and events.
- Organize and communicate any schedules or specific parameters for exhibits for virtual Picnic Day.
- Facilitate inter-campus collaborations for virtual Picnic Day.
- Attend weekly board meeting 6:10-7:30PM on Wednesday nights.
- Excellent verbal and written communicator and good time management and organization skills.
- Comfortable speaking to University faculty.
- What does teamwork mean to you? (300 words max)
- Choose one past experience and describe how it will help you be successful in this position. (300 words max)
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency. (250 words max)
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to the position.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.