Student Government: Disability Rights Advocacy Committee Member
Name: Sarah Theubet
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Varies between approx. 2-3 hrs/wk depending on individual circumstances.
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: June 9, 2022
Job Number: 0008-4109-2021
Last Date to Apply: March 19, 2021
Advocacy for disability rights and education.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
Works with the committee to reach out to the student community, give voice to students with disabilities, create projects and activities for and about different types of disabilities.
- Some knowledge of ADA and the SDC
- Writing skills
- Professional communications skills
- Social media knowledge base
- The ability to work well with others
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to the position.
- Please breifly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.