Student Government: Elections Committee Chair
Name: Kyle Krueger
Payrate: Volunteer w/Bi-Weekly Stipend of $75.00/week (pending budget approval - refer to budget for weeks paid)
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Varies between approx. 5-7 hrs/wk depending on individual circumstances.
Start Date: March 31, 2021
End Date: June 10, 2021
Job Number: 0008-4135-2021
Last Date to Apply: March 24, 2021
To assist with running quarterly ASUCD elections consistent with Chapter 4 of the bylaws.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Meet frequently with the Elections committee
- Assign duties and supervise tasks to be performed by committee members
- Facilitate press and/or candidate's workshops
- Arrange, plan, and implement all logistics necessary for an online election
- Facilitate election outreach, publicity, and candidates forums and/or events
- Organize spring & fall election calendar
- Enforce election codes and regulation outlined in ASUCD Bylaws, Chapter Four
Knowledge of Student Government Operations.
Ability to make impartial decisions.
Strong communication skills and time management.
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to the position.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.