Student Government: Gender and Sexuality Commission Members and Alternates
Name: Caitlin Alday
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: No
Hours per Week: 3-5 hrs /week
Start Date: Sept. 24, 2012
End Date: June 13, 2013
Job Number: 0008-0414-2012
Last Date to Apply: May 16, 2012
The purpose of GASC is to work with students, administration, ASUCD, student groups, campus centers, and other relevant bodies to fulfill our mission statement of: planning programs, promoting awareness, and reviewing legislation regarding LGBTIQA issues, sexual health, sexual assault, sex positivity, and gender rights and issues
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend weekly meetings - Tuesdays 6:30 - 8:30 pm
- Contribute to projects both in a group and independently
- Work with relevant UCD bodies
- Collaborate with the Commission
- Knowledge of, or willingness to learn about mission statement concerns
- Leadership experience
- Ability to work independently and in a group.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.