Student Government: Student Advocate's Office Publicity Director
Name: Ashley Lo
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Approximately 2-5 hours per week depending on individual circumstances.
Start Date: April 15, 2021
End Date: June 15, 2022
Job Number: 0008-4146-2021
Last Date to Apply: April 7, 2021
The Student Advocate's Office Publicity Director will oversee communications for the office, and will work with ASUCD Creative Media to design materials relating to the office's advocacy and advising work.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend weekly team meetings.
- Assisting in developing templates for correspondence with students.
- In consultation with ASUCD Creative Media, assisting the office through the development of publicity and educational materials.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- Consistent reliability and responsiveness.
- Passion to serve the Davis community.
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to the position.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.