Student Government: STEM Committee Member
Name: Wanzhu Zheng and Aaron Wright
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Varies between approx. 3 hrs/wk depending on individual circumstances.
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: June 4, 2021
Job Number: 0008-4157-2021
Last Date to Apply: April 19, 2021
The STEM Committee looks to incorporate STEM expertise into the operations of the Association, promote acess and equity within STEM, and coordinate various outreach and student participation efforts.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend weekly STEM meetings
- Contribute to and actively participate in the planning and running of STEM committee events
- Passion for STEM and the welfare of students on campus
- Committment to meeting attendance and punctuality
- Committment to UCDavis Principles of community
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to the position.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.