Student Government: Student Sustainability Career Fair Committee Chair
Name: Julia Pano
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Varies between approx. 3-5 hrs/wk depending on individual circumstances.
Start Date: May 24, 2021
End Date: June 1, 2022
Job Number: 0008-4167-2021
Last Date to Apply: May 3, 2021
We are looking to create a new, on campus, Sustainability Career Fair. The purpose of this committee is to arrange, host, and facilitate career fairs with Sustainable Career paths and opportunities as its focus. We believe that it is important to highlight companies that are sustainable and/ or work within the environmental field. We also believe that students should be exposed to these companies when searching for a career or internships.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Organize committee meetings and create meeting agendas
- Delegate tasks to committee members
- Coordinate events and set deadlines
- Research environmental and sustainable companies
- Maintain the committee email, and act as primary contact for all major correspondence
- Open mind and positive attitude
- Ability to work well with others
- Previous and/or present connection to various environmental or sustainability organizations preferred, but not required
- Planning and organizational and skills preffered
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to the position.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- UC Davis Principles of Community
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.